Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Insightful Link

Good Morning!  Another blog I enjoy reading is Paratus Familia.  They are living completely off-grid and I am always impressed by her resourcefulness.  Her writings are such an encouragement when I'm feeling like no one understands.  Her latest post, The Great Disconnect, is awesome reading and very thought-provoking.  I know that these days it seems that my children are never unplugged, but always carrying around something that takes their attention from life.  I miss the old days when we actually shared life together.  Now it seems that we are never together, even when we're all together.  Somehow, when no one was looking, we became a modern-day family.  I am at a loss as to how to get it back.  Maybe I can't.

May Yahweh bless you in this new day!

Laurie

No comments: